Our 2008 Homearama Home
This home is Inspired by creative spaces. Our upstairs loft is designed to capture your most imaginative release. Whether it's writing, reading, painting or a simple appreciation for everyday wellness and healing, this space gives you a calming sanctuary in the middle of a hectic life. To free your imagination we have kept our colors muted and subtle, creating contrast with textures, forms and light. These practical, flowing living spaces and simple lines invite you to explore your own creativity.
Our homes are created for the young at heart, and the courageous thinkers. With a strong focus on practical design, renewable resources, and energy efficiency - we have infused these ideals with classic detailing, cutting edge design, and of course, a sense of playfulness.
”We invite you to live inspired”
• Glass kitchen display cabinets to ceiling
• Woodmode Brookhaven kitchen cabinets
• 36” Bertazzoni professional gas range
• Stainless steel and glass hood exhaust
• State of the art plumbing fixtures throughout
• Professional quality stainless appliances
• Granite countertops in kitchen & master bath
• 3” x ¾” stained white oak flooring
• Dramatically oversized base moldings
• Smooth painted ceilings
• Built in shelving in master bedroom
• Stained fiberglass front door
• Large windows and sky lights
• Cork flooring in upstairs bedrooms
• Upgraded ceramic tile throughout
• Award winning landscaping
• Security system
Located minutes from the village of Fairport, off Rte 31F in the Magnolia Manor subdivision.