- Budgeting and preparation of preconstruction estimates during design development..
- Close communication with architects about coordinating structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical plans with design goals.
- Value-engineering (exploration of alternate methods and materials to reduce cost).
- Review of final working drawings for completeness and accuracy prior to bidding.
- Site review and assistance with permitting.
Large Scale Renovations
Whether you need a new look, more space, or a major makeover, Aristo delivers the highest quality in craftsmanship and materials. You will work directly with, architect and builder, Stacey Haralambides. His unique expertise will help to refine your design and bring it to life.
We know that moving is never simple and that one of the biggest challenges is coordinating the timing and transportation of your belongings. To help make your move more enjoyable, Aristo has partnered with Perinton Mini Storage to offer local storage options. The facility provides on-site management, a safe and convenient location, temperature controlled storage, and 24-hour access to your belongings. Let us help with your storage needs during your next move.